LINKEDIN PROFILE OPTIMIZATION
- I review what you have available online and assess
- Once your “key” areas are built, around your professional goals, I review and approve before you upload the information to your profile. I will also answer any particular questions you have in regards to a strategy moving forward.I am also able to add extra time to your session to include “business applications”
“My goal is for you to feel comfortable with LinkedIn so you can continuously edit your story. A good story should never end and an amazing piece of online real-estate, will have people coming back to check out more.”
- I provide you with information regarding LinkedIn and what it really is as opposed to what you think it is.
- I help you to write and optimize your LinkedIn profile with your target market in mind.
- I think and suggest strategic ways that can help you be found in search results so that you work with, and not against, LinkedIn’s complex algorithm.
We cover all essential and supportive sections of your LinkedIn profile including:
- A value-proposition based Tagline
- An impactful LinkedIn Summary (story) with a call-to-action and
- Anchor Links and your customized URL
- Customized connection requests and recommendations
- The strength in visual appeal
- The importance of organizing titles
- Highlighting your value proposition
- Building credibility through skills and endorsements
- Using strategy when it comes to your newsfeed and blogs on Pulse
- Building your Network
Apps, Links, and Tools to help you enhance your profile
LINKEDIN GROUP / CORPORATE TRAINING
Your team can be brand advocates who can help you showcase your company properly. Employee profiles on LinkedIn can boost your Employer Brand! Proper training will ensure that all staff members have a consistent and strong brand presence and empower them to use this complex and powerful professional online networking tool.
Each presentation / workshop is tailored and customized.
Training / workshop sessions can be designed as “Lunch & Learn LinkedIn Power Hour” (1 hour) or an intensive hands-on (up to a 3-hour) session.
- What makes a complete profile and how the algorithm works so you can be found in search results
- The areas you MUST complete on your profile for a strong first impression and where you can link yourself effectively to your role and respective company
- Proper Netiquette
- The importance of LinkedIn status updates and blog posts and how you can dominate your niche as an industry expert
- Tips, tools, and links to help you optimize your experience and your online presence
“Think of it as building your online army, with every employee on the same ‘page’ you will be ready to take the world by storm.” Jorgen Sundberg, Link Humans
OUR HAPPY CLIENTS
EMBA, John Molson School of Business
Alumni Department, Concordia University
MIB-Women Networking Club
Women in Business, John Molson School of Business
Jones Lang LaSalle